Business Analyst - Lisbon
Chauffeur Privé was launched in 2012 by Yan, Othmane and Omar, 3 ambitious engineers with one goal in mind: to offer an innovative, French-made alternative to urban transportation. In 2017, we were acquired by German car manufacturer, Daimler AG, to support our growth and international expansion.
In a few years our service has become a major player within the French ride-hailing market. We were recently named as the fastest growing startup in France by Les Echoes. In 2018, we aim to build on this success by opening our service in several major European cities.
As a Business Analyst within the Chauffeur Privé Portugal team, you will be working directly with the Managing Director whilst supporting both the Head of Marketing and Head of Operations, to define and execute the local strategy.
Key responsibilities will include:
1. Manage reporting and analysis for the Lisbon organization
- Report overall performance on a weekly and monthly basis
- Assess market potential and trends through market intelligence, data analysis & modeling
- Monitor competitors and regulatory activity
- Analyze local tech & business specificities and manage iteration with HQ
- Manage business plan identifying gaps and resource requirements
- Conduct ad-hoc strategic analyses
- Act as the key liaison between the Lisbon team and the central Data team at HQ
2. Support Head of Marketing / Operations on specific streams namely:
- Manage and analyze the weekly reporting of specific initiatives
- Maintain a detailed analysis (which is continuously changing) regarding the ride habits of our customer and driver base, to create segments for activation
- Work closely with all departments within the Marketing & Operations Division to ensure alignment in execution, results and reporting
- Iterate with internal stakeholders to improve standard reporting dashboards
- Create models to predict customer and driver behavior from different marketing campaigns to define weekly / monthly campaigns
- You have 2-3 years previous experience in consulting, banking or a similar field. A tech start-up experience is also a strong plus
- You have a master degree in Engineering or Business
- You have an excellent grasp of Excel and PowerPoint. SQL experience a strong plus.
- Your English and Portuguese is totally fluent (both oral and written)
- You are a problem solver, efficient and priority-oriented
- You are very comfortable with numbers and have good business acumen
- You are able to present your ideas in a clear and structured way in front of a variety of audiences, internal and external
- Attractive salary based on experience
- Chauffeur Privé credits every month