Operations Manager - Quality of Service, London
Chauffeur Privé was launched in March 2012 by Yan, Othmane and Omar, 3 ambitious engineers with one goal in mind: to offer an innovative, French-made alternative to urban transportation.
Today Chauffeur Privé is made up of 170 employees who think that having a start-up mindset means more than playing ping-pong at work. What drives us? Working in a challenging business environment and knowing our job has an impact on a global issue: urban mobility.
In a few years our service has become a major player within the French ride-hailing market, available in Paris, Lyon and on the Côte d’Azur. We were one of the 45th most highly-valued Services & e-commerce startups France in 2017, and our app enables over 1.5 million users to find one of our 18.000 driver-partners in just a few taps.
Building on this success, our recent partnership with Daimler will vehicle our launch into several different European cities in 2018.
We are looking for many talented profiles to achieve our aim of becoming the European leader in urban mobility. If you think, just like us, that there’s no reason an American should take this spot… Join us!
Job Description... Your role is to guarantee an excellent quality of service to our users in the London market.
The Team... The Ops team in London will be split into three main areas: Onboarding, Customer Support and Quality of Service (QoS). You will lead the Quality of Service (QoS) team and will report directly into the Director of Operations.
- Lead and develop our Quality of Service team and ensure our drivers are delivering excellent quality of service across the city
- Utilise data analytics to assess the team’s performance and drive improvements related to our responsiveness and service levels & the performance of our drivers across certain KPIs
- Constantly look to improve the team’s tools and processes to improve and increase standardisation, effectiveness and efficiency, becoming a Subject Matter Expert they can always turn to
- Work alongside & share information with other teams in the business (tech, product, customer support or onboarding) to ensure we are constantly meeting service level expectations.
- Motivate & develop your team, ensuring they are engaged and excited every day by creating a positive, supportive and energetic work environment
- Play a leading role in developing our Quality of Service strategy, determining gaps in coverage and recommending solutions
- Lead on team workforce planning and the development of individual career paths for team members, enforce company policy and procedures and review employee performance.
- Recruit, train and successfully manage new team members
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree and at least 2-3 years of experience in customer support or the management of quality of service for large fleets
- At least 1-2 years experience supervising and leading a team
- High level of commitment and not afraid to get stuck in, roll up your sleeves & go the extra mile when necessary
- Experience setting team goals and KPIs & leading teams to achieve those targets
- Strong leadership, teambuilding & motivational skills
- Exceptional oral and written skills
- Have a competitive edge and thrive in a fast-paced team environment
- Enthusiasm & a strong desire for new challenges
- Process driven and calm under pressure
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office & Google Driver (SQL experience a plus)
What you’ll get:
- Attractive salary based on experience
- Chauffeur Privé credits every month
- The opportunity to contribute to the growth of a highly ambitious company changing the face of urban mobility, where we work hard but also know how to have fun!