Operations Manager - Onboarding, London
Chauffeur Privé was launched in March 2012 by Yan, Othmane and Omar, 3 ambitious engineers with one goal in mind: to offer an innovative, French-made alternative to urban transportation.
Today Chauffeur Privé is made up of 170 employees who think that having a start-up mindset means more than playing ping-pong at work. What drives us? Working in a challenging business environment and knowing our job has an impact on a global issue: urban mobility.
In a few years our service has become a major player within the French ride-hailing market, available in Paris, Lyon and on the Côte d’Azur. We were one of the 45th most highly-valued Services & e-commerce startups France in 2017, and our app enables over 1.5 million users to find one of our 18.000 driver-partners in just a few taps.
Building on this success, our recent partnership with Daimler will vehicle our launch into several different European cities in 2018.
We are looking for many talented profiles to achieve our aim of becoming the European leader in urban mobility. If you think, just like us, that there’s no reason an American should take this spot… Join us!
Job Description... Lead our customer support teams and ensure we deliver excellent customer support to our drivers and passengers!
The Team... The Ops team in London will be split into three main areas: Onboarding, Customer Support and Quality of Service (QoS). You will lead the Customer Support team and will report directly into the Director of Operations.
- Lead and develop high performing customer support teams to deliver on operational KPIs and provide excellent customer service
- Utilise data analytics to assess the team’s performance and drive improvements related to our responsiveness & service levels
- Constantly look to improve the team’s tools and processes to improve and increase standardisation, effectiveness and efficiency, becoming a Subject Matter Expert they can always turn to
- Work alongside & share information with other teams in the business (tech, product, quality of service or onboarding) to ensure we are constantly meeting service level expectations
- Motivate & develop your team, ensuring they are engaged and excited every day by creating a positive, supportive and energetic work environment
- Provide guidance and assistance in the resolution of escalated issues and raise issues to leadership in a consistent manner
- Play a leading role in developing our Passenger & Driver support strategy, determining gaps in coverage and recommending solutions
- Lead on team workforce planning and the development of individual career paths for team members, enforce company policy and procedures and review employee performance.
- Recruit, train and successfully manage new team members
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree and at least 2-3 years of previous experience working in high volume customer support environments with at least 1-2 years experience supervising and leading a team
- Experience with multiple interactive contact channels including email and social networks
- High level of commitment and not afraid to get stuck in, roll up your sleeves & go the extra mile when necessary
- Experience setting team goals and KPIs & leading teams to achieve those targets.
- Strong leadership, teambuilding & motivational skills
- Exceptional oral and written skills
- Have a competitive edge and thrive in a fast-paced team environment
- Enthusiasm & a strong desire for new challenges
- You are comfortable with Microsoft Office Suite & Google Drive ( Zendesk experience would be a plus)
What you’ll get:
- Attractive salary based on experience
- Chauffeur Privé credits every month
- The opportunity to contribute to the growth of a highly ambitious company changing the face of urban mobility, where we work hard but also know how to have fun!